Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here.

2 posters

Go down

Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here. Empty Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here.

Post  callmecrazy Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Ok are u ever tired of leveling vagrents? Well you can make it faster... Well u should ._.
Ok for jewls you would want demol earrings and a gore neckass and vigor rings. If you do not have those you will be fine. Once you make your char mail over any things you might need. I would mail 500k+ and all the equips and goodies you would use. Like bull ham or meds or balloons etc. One you are there buy food that recovers 500-700 hp. If you do not have any stuff that adds hp buy the stuff that heals 100-500 hp. It is ok if you are broke and can not afford food u can still level fast but not as fast as normal. Once you have your junk go to the buff pang by the bank (left of bank and looks like a pat penguin.) Before you star killing anything decide what class you want to be. The choices are: Assist, Acrobat, Magician and Mercinary. Once you decide you can kill. If you chose Mercinary, Acrobat or Magician you want to hunt aribatts untill you have 10 twinkle stones, an aribatts Quest Item. (you only need 5 for merc) of you decide to become a Assist kill the aribatts untill you are level 2 or just skip them if you have good geer. Hunt mushpangs untill you get 5 count them 5 forforms. The reason you you get these asap is becaus when you at lv 15 and you are looking for the items they will be extreemly hard to get unless you buy them. When you level always put your stat points on strength (str) nomatter what class you are going to be because it will reset when you get your job change. Other people may say put some on dex or sta... Don't do it! Now you have your skills. As a vagrent don't put ANY SKILL POINTS ON THE VAGRENT SKILLS BEGAUSE YOU CAN NOT RESET THEM AND THEY SUCK LOL!!! save your points or laterz. For leveling once you have your items kill monsters that are above you... Never ever kill monsters lower or the same level as you unless you are doing it for a specific reason like a quest. Once you have your items you will probably be arround level 5 set your state if you haven't already and leave your skills. Go kill those things lv 7 that look like scare crows with knives. If you have good equips go to demains till lv 8 or 9 then kill lawlolfs untill level 11 then kill ferfrens untill lv 13 then kill nynangs untill 15 because ninangs die faster than bangs hit less pretty much give the same Exp.
At that point you can die or blink back to town(you don't lose exp for dying untill 21) the Merc and Assist job changes are located in flaris while the others are not. Buy a blink to Darkon for an Acrobat and a blink to Saint Morning for a Magician. The rest for leveling that class I will not put in here but once you get your job buy wepons and equips.
If you see this then you probably read the whole thing so I thank you LOL
And I also posted this to fill the blank and acually oust something here.
Keep posting words!!!!!!

callmecrazy

Back to top Go down

Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here. Empty Re: Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here.

Post  Phanthom Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am

By far...the best guide ever!
The best part is that...... Sleep O.o sry! what happened??

lol....just posting stuff! w00t # 3 for me. cheers
Phanthom
Phanthom

Back to top Go down

Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here. Empty xD I did this in my sleep

Post  callmecrazy Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Give us ur ideas how to lv a char
Keep posting wordz Solstice!

callmecrazy

Back to top Go down

Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here. Empty Re: Ok since nooooooo one posted a guide here... Not even saying that eatting random food may be hazardous to your health"? Fine I will make a simple vagrent guide then just to put something here.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down